Tuesday 18 September 2012

Jhene Aiko

I'm here to introduce you to this lovely lady Jhene aiko. This artist is so intense when she sings it's like her music is creating a story for you and it's beautiful, don't underate Jhene she coming with a new album called souled out which you could say is a follow up to her amazing mixtape sailing souls. I will put the link below so everyone can download the mixtape and enjoy the intense high. You may not Jhene aiko, but she no stranger to the music scene, once was signed to T.U.G with Chris Stokes and Marques Houston. After getting out of the label because she wanted to go school she now back and is signed to Def Jam under N.O I.D. Jhene has this motto or mantra which is about sailing your soul not selling it what this about is that Jhene was seeing a few labels they had meeting with Jhene and they said you have to sell yourself a bit more because Jhene didn't really dress up Jhene then said to them no i don't. I'm going to be me and either your going to like it or not. I'm not going to be extra fake and do filps on your table. I think Jhene Aiko is dope and people should defintely get into her you won't regret it; check out her on a song with Big Sean on his new mixtape it's called I'm Gonna Be. 
Favourite track on Sailing souls: In my mind, popular, Higher 
Also check out her track 2 seconds and her new track out 3:16am which is available on Itunes and amazon.
If you want to connect with Jhene Aiko here is her twitter http://twitter.com/JheneAiko and her tumblr http://jheneaiko.tumblr.com/ and the website to download her mixtape is  http://jheneaiko.com/               

No comments:

Post a Comment